Welcome back for another phenomenal episode for baseball coaches of any level with our interview with Cincinnati Reds Hitting Coach, Jordan Stouffer! Jordan is an amazing hitting coach and the owner of Rounding Third Baseball Performance(www.twitter.com/hittingforpower). His sports performance and nutrition background gives him an excellent lens into the biomechanics of hitting at a high level. Jordan also gives some fantastic advice for creating transparency and culture in the dugout. This is a must listen. Hope you guys enjoy! Tell us what you think!
- TAP Connection Ball Pitching Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Coregeous Ball Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Therapy Balls
- Modern Swing Training with Branden Berry
- Coaching Youth Baseball with Justin Sherman
- Feel or Film?
- Thought Process
- Creating a Team Mentality
- Everyday is an Opportunity
- A Bump in the Road