Super interesting episode with hitting guru David Ring from Canyonside Cages. David started Canyonside about 11 years ago in San Diego California, and from what started as a hitting cage as evolved into a full fledged Player Development Center. David has worked with over 50 pros and continues to work with young players getting drafted every year. During this episode we peel back the onion on what it takes to help hitters and players take the next step in their baseball journey and the requirements of a facility in helping them get there. Get your notepads out for this one.
- Wall Transfers
- Wall Ball Short Hops
- Cage Talk & Facility Development w/ David Ring from Canyonside Cages
- TAP Connection Ball Pitching Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Coregeous Ball Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Therapy Balls
- Modern Swing Training with Branden Berry
- Coaching Youth Baseball with Justin Sherman
- Feel or Film?
- Thought Process