Our product director Anthony takes us through all the connection applications for pitching and throwing patterns. The Connection ball is about 12 inches but very giving and perfect for connection drills and spacing for throwing, plyo ball work, or med balls even. Coaches can utilize this as you wish to help your players create the feel of space or connection you are trying to describe. Really versatile tool that is also super beneficial for hitting. Stay tuned for hitting drills soon!
- Building Culture Based on Legacy
- 7 Steps to Start a Community Volunteer Program
- Great Time to Teach the Mental Aspects of Baseball
- Are Community Outreach Programs Worth It?
- Wall Transfers
- Wall Ball Short Hops
- Cage Talk & Facility Development w/ David Ring from Canyonside Cages
- TAP Connection Ball Pitching Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Coregeous Ball Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Therapy Balls