Anthony Vlahovic takes us through some great ways to incorporate the Coregeous Ball into your stretching and roll out training. Anthony had injured his hip in college and this proved an extremely versatile recovery tool during his rehab. The plastic Coregeous ball is made with a thick plastic to help rub out soreness in muscles and relieve pain at the source. Check out Anthony’s ideas on how to incorporate this with your team. Let us know what you think.
- Building Culture Based on Legacy
- 7 Steps to Start a Community Volunteer Program
- Great Time to Teach the Mental Aspects of Baseball
- Are Community Outreach Programs Worth It?
- Wall Transfers
- Wall Ball Short Hops
- Cage Talk & Facility Development w/ David Ring from Canyonside Cages
- TAP Connection Ball Pitching Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Coregeous Ball Drill Video
- Tune Up Fitness Therapy Balls